Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Confirmed Guest: It's Over 9000!!

So the closer we are to AWA 2012, the more is revealed on who is going to be there.

Someone I'm really looking forward to meeting is the Japanese VA for Vegeta of Dragonball Z!!!


Vegeta was one of my favorite characters in the Dragonball series, because he was crass, overly-confident, and surprisingly loyal and dedicated in his weird way. As well, he birthed one of the sexiest DBZ characters of all time (or at least in my humble opinion...) Trunks!

I have watched DBZ for the majority of my anime lifetime, and recently ventures into the Japanese language version of the series, and I, of course, fell in love with Vegeta's Japanese voice.
It was fate that the Japanese VA is invited and has accepted invitation to AWA as a Guest of Honor, and I get to see him in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment